What is the Summit?
International Regions Partnering for Innovation and Growth
The Aerospace and Defense International Trade Summit is the third of its kind and fosters international partnering opportunities for innovation and growth. International OEMs, tier 1s and foreign government officials stress the importance of partnering with local companies to win business. This event creates a forum to achieve this goal.
At the summit, companies can expect the following:
• Participation of aerospace OEMs and SMEs from fifteen aerospace-rich countries: Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, UK, and the United States
• 5-10 SMEs and/or OEMs from each participating country
• Seminar sessions on National Aerospace Opportunities, Technology Partnering Opportunities, Conducting Business with Foreign Ministries of Defense, How to Sell to NATO, and more . . . .
• Speakers include leadership from large OEMs/Tier 1s, US and foreign government officials, and industry experts
• Prescheduled B2B meetings scheduled between all participants, companies and organizations
Country and Regional Participation
Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Israel
Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States
Additional Value by Participating in the NIDV Symposium
The Aerospace and Defense International Trade Summit precedes the annual Dutch “NIDV Defense Symposium”, which will be held on November 17 at the convention center AHOY in Rotterdam. This event is attended by various, foreign Ministry of Defense officials, and U.S. and European industry. Returning aerospace and defense Primes/Tier 1s include, Airbus Defense and Space, DAF Trucks, Damen Naval Shipyards, Fokker Technologies, Thales, Dutch National Police, Dutch Armed Forces, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, L-3, and much more
For a list of registered companies and organizations CLICK HERE