What is the Summit?
Partnering for Innovation and Growth
The Aerospace and Defense International Trade Summit is the fourth of its kind and fosters international partnering opportunities for innovation and growth. International OEMs, tier 1s, and foreign government officials stress the importance of partnering with local companies to win business. This event creates a forum to achieve this goal with a singular focus on USA and Australia defense trade along with defense manufacturing best practices for supply chain companies.
The Northeast Region of the USA is the center of many Aerospace and Defense Industries:
Air | Cyber | Land | Sea
At the summit, companies can expect the following:
• DOD presentation on what the U.S. is procuring
• Australia DMO presentation on what Australia is procuring
• Industry breakout sessions to provide overview of procurement opportunities and qualifications—participation of Defense OEMs
• Seminar sessions on National Aerospace/Defense Opportunities, Technology Partnering Opportunities, Funding Business Growth, Compliance and more
• Speakers include leadership from large OEMs/Tier 1s, US and Australian government officials, and industry experts